Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Paid Survey Site Review Pt. 2

Test Spin

This was a OK site. Very few surveys came through. On a average the surveys were worth more than most sites. I did 2 surveys for Test Spin and I made $8.00 for all of February. The minimum cash out is $10.00, and they pay with a Amazon Gift Card. The site and members area are not to bad to find your balance, surveys you have taken, history, etc. There is no affiliate program so once again I am just giving them free advertisement. 7 out of 10


HCD Surveys

This is another site that did not send out very many surveys. One that they did send out was a Supper Bowl commercial survey. I was asked to watch the Supper Bowl and take a survey on the commercials after it was over. It was a fun survey, and it did "force" me to watch the Supper Bowl, but it was only worth $2.00. That was it for February. I have to give them some credit for their website. You can access everything about your account in detail. They also have a minimum pay out at $10.00. This will be sent out in a check. 7.5 out of 10





Global Test Market



This is actually a very good site. I didn't get a lot of surveys for it, but as I was making out these reviews I went back to the members website and there were 8 surveys I never took. I received 150 pts. and the points are 1 point=$0.05, so I made $7.50. This number could have been a lot higher if I was paying attention. This site also has a very nice members section. It is very easy to find your information, along with other surveys you can take. The cash out is a little high at 1000 points or $50.00. They pay by check. 8 out of 10







Vindale Research


Vindale was one of the better one's I came across. They sent out plenty of surveys, a ton of special offers, and good pay for them all. In January I had $9.00 and now in February I have and additional $10.00. Their website is also one of the best. Great survey tracking details in the members area. For February I made $10.00 but could have been more if I would have tried the offers on the site. They get a 8 out of 10.






Honest Insite


The surveys that I received from Honest Insite were extremely short. In fact, most of the time I thought I was just pre-qualifying for the survey, but then they say thank you and here is your points. The only problem is the points are not worth much. I managed to rack up 100Hi. points for February, I need 8,000Hi. points to cash out and get a $10.00 Halmark gift card. The low score is mainly because of the little value given to the points, everything else is quite good. I give it 6 out of 10.






My View



My View sends quite a few surveys out consistently. They are usually $2.00-$5.00, and the surveys are mid to long in length. The members page on the website is pretty good also. I made $10.00 in February but it is still pending. The minimum cash out is $25.00 and is done through PayPal. I will not count this in my February earnings. It has been pending for almost 4 weeks. I am assuming I will get this pending amount so I am going to give them a 7 out of 10.



Your Free Surveys

This is another site that I did not use to its potential. I had a few surveys each week, and ended up doing just a couple. I made about $4.00 for the month. I had forgotten that they have daily surveys that you can take each day. You can make about $2.00-$3.00 on these, but you have to remember to log on to their website because they do not send these out. Pay out is at $30.00 through PayPal again, and they pay every $30.00. Their website is a little hard to find stuff, but they do have some cool tips, and a forum with a lot of information. This is one of the better survey sites, so I will overlook the web-site navigation issues. This survey site gets a solid 7.5 out of 10.

Coming Up!

A few more good ones.

A few not so good ones.

My, pay to click offers, but not complete them, clear your cookies list? Some people have this down to a science!!!!

1 comment:

Top Paid Survey Review said...

Hi, I'm from Dallas, US. Nice for sharing knowledge, appreciate it. Interesting & great post. Wish I knew it before..:).
Keep posting. Certainly you are one of my favorites blog.



Regards,
John Abraham
www.TopPaidSurveyReview.com