Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quick Update

I have not posted in a few days so I thought I should at least let everyone know that I am still here. Tomorrow I will choose what program I will try. Actually it will be chosen by my daughter. She asked if she could pull the site out of the hat. I said OK. I was also offered a program to try for free from a stay at home mother. I did not take the free offer, but instead joined as a regular member. I have recently found out how hard it is to take care of 2 kids all day for a week. I tip my hat to all the moms and dads that can do it. The program was very inexpensive so I thought I would try it. I would like to do a review on this site also. I will give it some time to start working, and then start giving my 2 cents. I am shocked that I did not get any takers on the offer to join someone up for a program in exchange for some feedback. I can understand though, after all it could be a lot of work for nothing. But maybe it would turn out to be good? I would like to say one more time, you may choose the program.

Just a quick update on the surveys. I have been getting a ton of offers this month. I was told that February is always a big month because companies have to get started on projects for the next year. I am still learning how to get a screen shot on to the blog so I can show everyone proof of the income. A reader had suggested that. Also I will try to get some video on the blog so it is not so boring.

As you have probably noticed, there are now advertisements on the site. I am going to get into them more in a few days. I wanted to say that Adbrite, like AdSense, pick there own advertisements. The Amazon books advertised are books I have read and feel they are very valuable. The David Ramsey program specifically saved me and turned my life around. What I did want to say is that when you click on them or purchase something, I do get a small commission. Around $0.03. Just wanted to get that into the open. This is indeed part of the income test idea, but if anyone feels that it takes away from the sincerity of the site, I will have to consider taking them off. If you have strong feelings either way, let me know.

David

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I love your site's concept as I wrote in my review of your site. I have a great Traffic Exchange at: http://topfreehits.com If you download my toolbar there are a few resell products which may interest you, available only via the toolbar. The $6 site has made me many times my investment back. I made 5 sells within the first 48 hrs. If you have a domain & hosting there is no other cost but $6. You may want to check it out.

Thanks,
Rev. Dwight Zgavec

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot the web address to the $6 site at: http://6dollarmillionsnc.com/


Thanks,
Rev. Dwight Zgavec