Your Ad Here

Friday, February 27, 2009

Paid Survey Sites Reviewed

I have now given these sites a full month to show me what they have. I understand that this is not a long period of time to make a judgement, but I will tell you how much I made, and what to expect from each one. I am going to leave the Paid Offer sites for last because I am going to group them together and see how much you can really make off of them in a month, using 3 or 4 of them. That will be for next month. These are in no particular order, but I will rate them on a 1 to 10 scale.


Lightspeed Panel






This by far was my best site. Surveys came on a regular basis and I did not even try them all. The surveys were not extremely long, but a few went over 1 hour. These I received 2000 and 3000 points for. I had a total of 8600 points for February, or about $65.00. I have not cashed out yet. Minimum is $6.00 and they pay with PayPal. They don't have a affiliate program or a referral program, so I am just giving them some free advertisement here. 8.5 out of 10








Opinion Outpost


This site really surprised me. Looking at their ad with the cowboy on it, I thought it would be a bust. Not so! I received 34 surveys in February, converted on 14 of them. These were more interesting than most, and of reasonable length. I had a total of 170points or $17.00 for February. Cash out is at a min. of $5.00, and they pay by check. 8 out of 10




Mindfield Online



This was one of my favorites. Not as many surveys came through, but the conversion rate was better. One survey was on a new show on the DIY Network. I had to watch the show, complete a survey after it was over, and then the next day, participate in a online chat for about 5 min. For that I received $12.00 for the survey, and a $5.00 Amazon gift card for the follow up. The other surveys were usually movie trailers or commercials. My total for February was $17.00 and a $5.00 Amazon gift card. The cash out minimum is $5.00 and they pay by check. 8 out of 10





Clear Voice Surveys





This survey site did not send out very many surveys, only about 7 or 8 in February. I did convert 3 for a total of $9.00. The surveys were nice and short. The minimum cash out is $10.00. They pay with a pre-paid credit card. I would have to say there are some good things and bad things with this site. 7.5 out of 10





American Consumer Opinion



I have mixed feelings on this site. They only sent out 2 surveys for me in February. I did not qualify for either one but they were both worth over $10.00. I can't give this one to low of a score because if I would have qualified, it would have been one of the better ones. My total for the month was $0.00. 5 out of 10 ***I will need to evaluate this one again in a month.









E-Poll Surveys







This site started off really strong, but in February I received only 1500 points. Sounds like a lot but it equals about $1.50. The site is not very user friendly either. It did send out a few surveys in January and February, so I will keep it around. You can convert your points into PayPal deposits, or other rewards. Cash out minimum is set at 5000 points, or around $5.00. Many people like this survey site, but I have to give it a 6 out of 10.







Survey Head







I have to be honest with this site. I did not even try to sign up for it. I was filling out a offer and "clicked" on "sign me up". Well this has turned out to be a great survey site. You can go to the site and get surveys in addition to getting them through e-mail. You can get a bonus cash for signing up, and cash for filling out your profile information. The part I really like is they show you what %chance there is for you qualifying for the survey. For February I have make $19.30 and $6.00 pending. You can cash out at $25.00, and they go through PayPal. I give this site a 8.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

Kris (Good Steward) said...

Wow, great updates on your top Survey sites! You have some pretty nice earnings considering that you just started not too long ago.

Congrats on your progress!

Just wanted to pop my head on your blog since it has been a little while. Everything looks great though...