Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paid Survey Site Reviews Pt.3

Synovate

Synovate is probably better known as GlobalOpinionPanels, so if you try to look it up, use that name. This is another site that uses the point system. In January I only received 60 points=$.60, so I was about to put this on the back burner. In February I was able to increase my total to 5,210 points= $5.21. Minimum payout is $5.00 and they send a check. The website can be a little confusing with the two names, especially if you have a lot of sites to manage. The members section is just ok, you are not able to get a history, only a total points. 7 out of 10





Your 2 Cents
This was a pretty good site, in general. I only received 4 surveys in February and I only qualified for 1. That 1 survey was worth 6000 points! In cash terms it was $2.00. At first I did not like it that they assigned these ridiculous amount of points compared to cash value, but they all seem to do it, so its just part of the game I guess. It takes a minimum of 30,000 points to cash out, and they will send you a check. The survey I did take was short for $2.00, and the couple I did not qualify for were worth between $2.00-$5.00, that is why it is still on my list of good ones. The members section of the website is also nice in that you get to see all the surveys you have been given, whether you qualified or not. 7 out of 10









I have mixed feelings on this one. I did not receive any surveys in February so my total was $0.00. The one survey I took in January though, was credited to my PayPal acount the next day. AOL is actually the backbone of this company so you will get paid, you just might not get paid a lot. The website is not very user friendly either. I would have thought AOL could have done better. 5.5 out of 10






I receive surveys from this company on average about every 3 days. The surveys are reasonable in length, and usually $2.00-$3.00. In February I made $8.50 with this site. The bad part of this is they only pay by gift certificate to Amazon, Blockbuster, and Macy's. The pay out is $20.00. The members site is not as good as some, but you still get to see the important things about your account. I did not start getting a good flow of surveys until after I filled out my profile surveys. Hint: fill out your profile surveys. I have to give this site a 6.5 out of 10. (I don't shop at Amazon, Blockbuster or Macy's)



ZoomPanel was a little different than most of the survey companies, they sent out surveys almost every day. They were only worth 10, 75, and only sometimes 150 points. 150 points =$1.50. I made 400 points in February, or $4.00 if you like. Not a lot of money, but they always give you some points even if you don't qualify for the survey. Usually it is only 5 points=$.05, but it is something every time. Not a good members site, a little hard to navigate around and find your account detail. I forgot to mention the pay out is at 1000 points=$10.00 6.5 out of 10

1 comment:

Top Paid Survey Review said...

Nice for sharing knowledge, appreciate it. Interesting & great post. Wish I knew it before..:).
Keep posting. Certainly you are one of my favorites blog.



Regards,
John Abraham
www.TopPaidSurveyReview.com