Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Key to Cash

Thank you for all the support. I really think that this idea could be of some value. If for nothing else, to give you a better idea of what some of these programs are like after you have spent your money. The system that was picked as you can see in the video, was Key to Cash. I know very little about this program so as I learn it I will report on it. I will give this a good strong effort, and I will follow each and every instruction to the best of my ability.

If you don't mind, I am also looking for some feedback on posts, would you rather

  1. Just watch a video post
  2. Just read a post with some pictures
  3. Have a mix of video and text.

Your comments would be most appreciated, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I love your site's concept as I wrote in my review of your site. I have a great Traffic Exchange at: http://topfreehits.com If you download my toolbar there are a few resell products which may interest you, available only via the toolbar. The $6 site has made me many times my investment back. I made 5 sells within the first 48 hrs. If you have a domain & hosting there is no other cost but $6. You may want to check it out at: http://6dollarmillionsnc.com/

Thanks,
Rev. Dwight Zgavec

An FTB Bloggers Blog said...

Hey David,
I vote for a mix of video and text. I don't think you could explain in enough words how cool that slide is (or was before you took it down).

That's my vote.
-MJL

Kris (Good Steward) said...

I vote for the mix also! I so agree with the previous person's comment. Just would not have gotten the full effect of the slide if you didn't post that short clip!

Keep up the great work!

Pony Club Mom said...

I like the mix of video and text. I love the concept of your blog!

Monique
http://www.astablesolution.com