Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Big Idea, but I need your help!

I have been online now for about 30 days straight looking at every, get rich quick, earn $1,000.00 a day while you sleep, never work again, and be a millionaire overnight sites that are on the Internet. I think a few more days and I will finally get to the end of the Internet. There is a end to all this, isn't there? Anyway, every income generating system did have a certain kind of curiosity to them. My rational side would never let myself succumb to the teasers. Well that brings me to my big idea! I thought it would be interesting if you the reader picked one of these income producing systems, and I would join it. I promise I would give it a honest effort, follow the instructions to the tee, and most of all, report to all my readers the honest results. If something were to work out, I would also find a way to submit proof. I think this will work because you, the reader are picking the system to try. I am going to try to get this going as fast as I can. If you will please, post the site or system in the comments and I will put the names in a hat, and pick one out. Go ahead and think of that one website that almost gotcha, but you were to smart to join. I will cure your curiosity one way or the other. Thank You!

Some guidelines I must follow.

  • Absolutely nothing illegal in any way.


  • I will not implement any system that takes advantage of the ill-informed.


  • If it is a system built upon deception, I will not do it.


  • I don't want to spend any more than $100.00 to join.



I feel I am a man of average intelligence. I have limited computer skills, but enough to create this blog and edit it. I have more persistence than most and I will give it all the time it needs. I think this will satisfy any prerequisite for any of these money making programs. Thank you all in advance for your help.

8 comments:

Barman said...

Yap! This is good, I will only come back if you'll keep on posting nice post like this. Keep up the good work. But I will advice you to work smart to increase the traffic.

Anonymous said...

We need very strong team to make money online. We cannot work alone. There are many opportunities how to build our team as well as the challenges. You must smart enough to choose.

sparrow2 said...

Since you seem to be soliciting income opportunities to try let me suggest this one: http://tinyurl.com/MM203

I have been a member for three months and have made a little money. My expenses are still greater than my income; but I hope to turn that around soon.
I hope be following this blog a long time. Good job we need something like it.
Best of luck on your quest,
TomS(sparrow2)

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

Interesting website. I will follow your progress.

Here is my program for you to join. It is free initially, but you can upgrade as you increase your income. You income will increase as you upgrade as well. So you can start for free truly.

Here is my link:

http://vur.me/czb1972/OSI

It is a step by step guide to make money.

Good luck with your mission!

Anonymous said...

I am really excited to have found your website. I am a mother of 2 and would love to work at home. I keep reading of different ways to "make money quick" and it seems the more I investigate, they turn out to be scams. My husband thinks I am crazy. When I say things like, "it's ranked a 4 star..." he replies..."well, if it a four star, then they must not be lying!" My point is, it is so hard to know truth from reality and I am glad you are willing to be a guinnea pig for me so I can finally find something that works. I have been interested in project payday. Let me know what you think. Thanks again. I will continue to follow your blog!
-Desperate in Jackson

dk said...

Thank you all for the responses. Please, if you already belong to these programs put the link in for me to join under you. You might as well get some credit. Im only going to choose one out of a hat though, to start. If it goes well and others benifit, I will do more.

Kris (Good Steward) said...

Oooo, very interesting post. I see you have gotten quite some response so far. This is great! I don't have any income opportunities available for you to join since I am focusing on one right now (which you have already joined), but I will check back to see which program you decide to join. I might have to try a post like this on my blog to get some reader response. I will respond to your comment on my blog tomorrow! I am glad I am not the only one who has been scammed by ebay!

Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

This is an affordable and seemingly easy program, I have made my investment back and am working on all profit now.
http://vur.me/Michelle-Richardson/Key-to-Cash