Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Big Idea #2


I think I have come up with a even bigger idea. One that might be a lot of fun. I can see how there could be some holes in my last big idea. After all there would be nothing stopping me from "planting" a website or system just to promote it. I hope my readers would trust me enough to know I would not do that. On the other hand, with the infinite amount of dishonesty on the web these days, I could not blame anyone for being skeptical.
Well that brings me to my next big idea. I thought it would be interesting and informative if one of my readers were to join a program also . Then we could have a report of two money making projects going on side by side with a report at the end of each month. You may be asking yourself why would anyone want to do this? The catch is I am going to pay for it. Yep, if there is anyone out there that would like to try a money making system that seems like it might work, leave me your email and the system you would like to try. I will run this contest/offer for a week, and then pick someone out of a hat. Yes this could be a plant also, but at some point you have to trust me a little. I can't think of a sure way to prove it is for real. Please make sure you are not already a member of the program, and I will only pay up to $100.00 for you to join. If the program is only $20.00 and you want to spend $80.00 to build traffic, that sort of thing is ok.
The same rules that were in my previous post still apply. Please, please, because this is so informal, everyone has to be on the honor system. I would also like the person picked to agree to make at least one post on my blog each month to describe how it is going. You wouldn't have to do it past 6 months if you don't want to. If we find value in a system that would be fantastic, but if we don't, maybe we can provide the reader with some good information.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea! I would love to join you in a money making idea. MY friend has gotten me into this and their are 2 tiers you can make money from one costs $99 and the other $500 but you can benefit and make money regardless becuause of the residual and the commissions. The most beautiful part is that this is something everyone wants, needs and wants to save money on no matter what! Here is a link and please check it out. www.5linx.com
or the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwKEJcj3tx4
If you would like to try this with me please email me at salesperfection84@gmail.com.

I hope this finds you well.
From one reader to another,
Andrea

dk said...

Hi Andrea, thank you for the information. I will put you in the hat under 5Links. The program selling telecomunications looks cool. Right now I only have 4 enteries, so there is a 25% chance this is the one. I will most definitly sign up under your link if this one gets picked. Tune in Monday when I pull them out of the hat.

Anonymous said...

I usually do this but I really like your blog and I would actually give you a free review copy of my product if you would blog about it. Let me know what you think. You can contact me through the website below, just put review copy in the subject so I know.

dk said...

Beth I realy appreciate your free offer but I feel everyone needs to make something for their time. This product is very inexpensive so I will sign up and pay for it through your website. I will review it and report good and bad. I am sure you realize that I must not hold anything back for this to be a usefull blog. I don't know how far you got into my blog, but I have joined several paid survey sites, and a couple have started to pay off. I am going to update my reviews in a few days if you are interested check back. Thanks

An FTB Bloggers Blog said...

dk,
First of all kudos to a great site. I have been temporary laid off for 6 weeks (I also live in Michigan) and have been doing the same as you..trying to find a way to generate money online or work at home in some capacity. I have joined survey sites but I could not believe how long it took to complete some of the surveys! It was mind numbing. Then I signed up for this program "WOW" that seemed like at least they had great advertising, but I got turned off by the approx. $10 per week fee to join. Well of course it's free to join, but $10.00 per week to make money.

So far the only way I have been able to make money on line has been through E-bay. My store now makes roughly $100 per week average; and that has been a lot of work.

I am adding your site to both of my Blog Rolls and I will be back looking for updates.

I like your honesty; if you find a system that works, I would sign up under you and work the hell out of it.

I will stay tuned.
-MJL

dk said...

Thank you MJL. I think we are all in the same boat, out here looking for some land. I know that I will probably have some falures here, but I also know I will succeed! I can't promise you will get rich, but I can promise I will be honest. Hang in there!