Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paid Survey Site Scams? Not Really.

Well here is the rest of my list. These sites have produced little to nothing for me in the past 6 weeks. There are many people on the Internet that would like to call these scams. That is just not the case. Many of the following survey sites have not sent out surveys to me simply because I do not fit the profile that matches most of their surveys. I'm ok with that. There are also a few on the following list that are there because they sent out 2 or 3 surveys a day, but they are only for entries in sweepstakes.

I am not going to grade these sites for the fact, I just don't have enough interaction with them yet. After a few more months, I may review them if needed. I am not going to put my referral link to these either. I feel doing so when they have not really worked out for me, would be some what deceptive. I am trying to stay away from that in my blog. Please use your own judgement on these sites, some could be very productive for a different person, and I would not want to steer you away from a good site. For example, the Contractor Advisory Board never sent one survey out in 6 weeks, then yesterday I got one for a lawn tractor review, it took about 10 minutes and I made $20.00. So here is the rest...


Netverdix.com...No surveys

MySurvey.com...Surveys every day but qualified for very few, and surveys were long for little money.

VocalLabs.com...I had one survey in February where I had to call Best Buy and give my impressions on their customer service. I made $1.00 for this.

FocusFwdonline.com...I am getting more surveys the last couple of days, but in February I only did one for $1.00

Contractor Advisory Board...$0.00 for February, but I did just have a survey for $20.00 that will go towards March totals.

JuryTest...$0.00 with no surveys, but I bet it would be interesting to get on one of their jury panels.

Buzzback.com...$0.00 for February, and no surveys.

MyPoints.com...A lot of surveys for sweepstakes entries. Points are worth very little for surveys.

Esearch.com...$0.00 one survey in January and that is it so far.

Nielsennetpanel...MyHughesnet security program did not work well with their software you have to install.

Greenfieldonline.com...Nothing but sweepstakes entries. Check out my" I got a rant!", post.

SurveySpot.com...Same thing, nothing but sweepstakes entries.

ExecutiveAdvisoryBoard.com...I only had 1 survey and that was in January, it was worth $10.00.

Ipsosi-say.com...Very few surveys, worth very little.

Surveys.com...I have not been a member very long, a review is still to come.

That is my list of the Paid Survey Sites that have not been very good for ME. I would like to say again that the results might be totally different with someone who fits a different profile. If anyone out there has had different results, please let me know so I can pass it on.

No comments: