Your Ad Here

Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Getting Overloaded With Info

I am sorry this post is taking so long to get out. March has been a busy month so far. In addition to the paid survey sites, I have started to market the Key-To-Cash program as best that I can. As of right now I have no one signed up. I have joined four really good traffic exchanges to get traffic to the Key-To-Cash sign up page. I have put in about an hour a day, and have sent the page out over 850 views. In addition I have had the banner viewed over 170 times. As you can see by the banner on my blog to the right, I have also joined, SpinSuccess. Because I really have no experience what so ever with search engine optimisation SEO, I thought I would pay the $29.95 to have these guys do it for me. They manually get you registered with 100's of search engines, of which I know nothing about. I'll give you a update in a month to tell you how it worked. I have also joined ClixSense.

I'm going to jump ahead of my self a little to catch everyone up on what I am doing with the blog. Right now I am trying to drive traffic to the blog and to the Key-To-Cash program. The traffic is not really targeted traffic, just surfers. I hope that just by the numbers, a blind squirel might find a nut. To build up my traffic numbers, I load Traffic Swarm, Dragon Surf, Hits 4 You, and ClixSense into my tabbed browser and start surfing. I put ClixSense in there for a very good reason. You are required to have the site open for about 20 seconds for each of the traffic exchanges. If you load 3 of them in your browser and surf, you have some seconds left over. That is why I make up that time with ClixSense. They pay $0.01 to $0.05 to surf their ads. Why not make money while you wait if you are surfing anyway. Well it is not very much money, but it is something! You do have to upgrade for $10.00 though or you will run out of ads to view.
I have a ton of surfing credits to use now and I have made $4.80 on ClixSense at the same time.
If you are going to do the traffic exchange thing, you might as well do ClixSense at the same time, if nothing more than to have something to show for your time.

This month I am going to work a little harder on the GPT sites like Cash Crate. I have been a member with 5 of them, and I have made a little money on each. There was more opportunity to make money on each but I did not have the time with everything else. I am going to try to make $300.00 a month, just by using the 5 sites. My next post will outline the 5 sites I am going to use, but there are a lot of them out there. $300.00 might be pushing it a little, due to the fact that a lot of the offers are duplicated between the sites. All I can do is try though.

Getting back to the Key-To-Cash experiment, I am getting a little sceptical at this point. I think that the program will work, I have no doubt about that. I have seen it work over and over in other instances. The problem I see with it is that it plays right into my personal weakness. I do not like to ask people for money. If I have a product to give someone in return, like a house, or a bookcase, or something like that, it is a different story. My early conclusions to the program is that it must be used by the right person, or else you will go no where. $25.00 is not a lot of money though to see if you have what it takes, if you are unsure.

No comments: