Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Every So Often Rant

On a blog that I like to visit, CashCrate Tips the author has a section where she posts her "daily rants". I thought this was such a good of a idea I thought I would add a couple of my own rants to my blog. This involves the survey companies that ask you to do a survey for a sweepstakes entry. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am very passionate about the value of one's time. I feel that we all have a limited time on this earth, some have a lone time, and some way to short. Regardless of how much time we have, every one's time is of equal value. Anyone who believes that their time is more important than another's, is selfish and rude. As a employer I always expected to compensate my employee's for their time no matter what I asked them to do. It is up to that person to judge if their time is worth that or not. The survey companies that would like you to take a survey, for which they are getting paid, and do it for free, or what they like to call a sweepstakes entry, is being rude and irrispective. And that's all I have to say about that.


Coming up: The last of my survey site reviews. This is a group of "get paid to" sites.

No comments: