Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome

First of all I would like to welcome you to my first blog and say thank you for coming! I am writing this blog out of total frustration looking for some way to make money from home. After many weeks of research all I came up with was one scam after another, or if there was a legitimate way, I would first have to buy a "system" that is never really explained. I plan on keeping a journal here showing everything I try, all my mistakes, and all my successes. I also am going to keep a running total of the money I make, or loose. As the title implies I am starting from $0.00. In reality I am starting from less than that, but I did not know how to illustrate that. I would like to make my first post short so not to scare everyone away. I would like to finish with a few ideas on how I hope this goes.

First, I hope I can help people out there that are in the same situation that I am, by trying things out first, and showing you the honest results. I will be your guinnea pig of sort.

Second, I hope this is a success, and if it is, I have given you a path to take.

Third, I hope that "experts" will find this post and correct the things I am doing wrong, or the possibilities that I am overlooking. Everyone wins!

The last thing I would like to mention is my experience with computers is very, very, limited. I am a residential builder. For most of my life I worked outside on construction sites, so if I can do it, I am sure the average person can. I am going to start small and easy with Paid Survey Sites.
I have already started them, so I will do a little catch up in the next post.

Thanks for the interest, have a great day!
David

No comments: