Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paid Survey Sites - My List 21-30

.21Netverdix-I just joined this site a few days ago and I have no information on their surveys yet. I will update this as soon as I get some surveys to take. The survey company holds a good reputation with the BBB and the site is easy and well organized.

  • Verified: By Me, BBB
  • Payments: Cash/Check, PayPal
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

22.Nielsen Net Panel-This site is on just about every one's top lists around the work from home community. That is the reason I still have this on my list. *NOTICE* I signed up for this paid survey site, and then removed myself. Although I have read it is a good producer of income, you must download their software onto your computer. It might not be clear to the average person that this is a tracking software and monitors ALL your online activity. I believe it is safe, but it is a little BIG BROTHERish for me.

  • Verified: By Me-See NOTICE
  • Payments: Drawings and Contest Entries
  • Affiliate Program: Yes
  • Payout to Date: Not a Member

23.Opinion Place-This site is good and bad. The good part is I was sent 1 survey, qualified, took the survey, and had the money deposited automatically into my PayPal account. The bad part is that you can only take one survey every 7 days.

  • Verified: By Me
  • Payments: PayPal
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to Date: $1.50

24.Opinion Outpost-This site might not look as professional as some survey sites, but the members area is great. Laid out very well, easy to see rewards and all your survey information in one place.

  • Verified: By Me
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: Yes
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

25.Panda Research- Another site you find heavily recruited among the serious paid survey crowd. This is one of my favorites for a couple of reasons. The website is well thought out and easy to navigate around, I received surveys right away, qualified for most of them.

  • Verified: By Me
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: Yes
  • Payout to Date: $6.00 and $24.00 pending

26.Pine Cone Research-This came highly recommended to me but I could not get to the sign up page. I am told you have to find a banner somewhere to even get in. I will try to find a banner, or see if they will post a banner here. I will update this as soon as I can.

  • Verified: In Prosses
  • Payments: Unknown
  • Affiliate Program: Unknown
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

27.Surf Bounty-This site is not as professional looking like some, but I have been getting surveys 2 or 3 times a day. Most I did not qualify for, but I have not filled out my profile yet either, so that could be my fault. Lots of stuff to find on the site itself also.

  • Verified: By Me
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: Yes
  • Payout to Date: $6.75

28.Survey Head-This is a great paid survey site in my opinion. This site does something that no other site I found has. They tell you ahead of time what your chances for taking the survey are. That is very nice. They also have surveys to take on a regular basis.

  • Verified: By Me
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: Yes
  • Payout to Date: $5.00

29.Survey Savvy-Well recommended on the work at home forums. I was going to write that I had not received any survey invites, but I just realized I had not filled out my profile. I will have to update this list next month to give you a better prospective on this survey site.

  • Verified: By Me
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: Friend Referral
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

30.Survey Spot-Many people like this site, I personally don't that much. You do get a ton of surveys, but they are always for the instant win game. If I do get a survey for cash, I get bumped after too long into the survey. I will keep it in my list though for a couple of months. I don't see what it could hurt.

  • Verified: By Me, with conditions.
  • Payments: Cash/Check, and a lot of entries into their monthly drawing.
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to Date: $0.00, About 3000 entries into the drawing.

No comments: