Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paid Survey Sites - My List 11-20

11.Greenfield Online- This site is one of the popular out there. Surveys have been sent on a daily basis, but for me they have only been for sweepstakes entries. I am almost always bumped off also.

  • Verified: MRA, CASRO, AMA
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

12.HDC Surveys - This has been one of my favorites. Not a lot of surveys or cash, but the surveys were interesting.

  • Verified: By me, BBB Reliability Program
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: Yes
  • Payout to Date: $4.00

13.Honest Insite Surveys- This came well recommended. A few surveys here and there. Very few bumps.

  • Verified: AMA, CASRO, MRA
  • Payments: Points/ Convert to Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to date: 250 points /cash value I think is $2.50

14.Ipsosi-Say- This is another site that was on most Paid survey Blogs and Work from Home forums, and being a good producer.

  • Verified: By me, BBB
  • Payments: Points/ Convert to Gift Cards/ Merchandise
  • Affiliate Program: No, Refer a Friend E-Mail
  • Payout to date: 4 points, I think it is worth about $0.40

15.Jury Test- I included this in my list because I thought it would be very interesting to people. If you are selected, you are on a online jury to review a case and comment. $10.00 per case but I have not seen any yet.

  • Verified: By me
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: No, Refer a Friend E-Mail
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

16.Lightspeed- This is one of the most popular ones. I have received a couple of surveys a day. I have only qualified for a few, but better than most of the sites.

  • Verified: By me
  • Payments: Points/ Convert to Cash or Merchandise
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to Date: 850 points, I think this is about $8.50

17.Mindfield-You will see this one on just about every Paid Surveys Blog and Work from Home forum out there. Very popular.

  • Verified: CASRO, AMA, MRA
  • Payments: Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: Yes
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

18.My Points- A lot of surveys, but I did not qualify for many.

  • Verified: By me
  • Payments: Points for Merchandise
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to Date: 10 points/ about $1.00

19.-My SurveyVery nice survey site. Points are not worth much, but there are many ways to earn points on the site daily.

  • Verified: By me
  • Payments: Points for Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Programs: Yes
  • Payout to Date: 45 points, about $0.45

20.My View- A bunch of surveys on a regular basis, but I don't think they like 43 year old men. I qualified for only a few and I was bumped a lot.

  • Verified: By me
  • Payments: Points/Cash/Check
  • Affiliate Program: No
  • Payout to Date: $0.00

No comments: