Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wow! Finally back online!!

Just a quick post to say I am back online. I had to do some major repair work on my computer. Actually I didn't do the work myself, it was way more in depth than I could ever do. I had a friend do the work. He is the IT guy for his company, so I feel pretty confident in what he was doing. If there is anyone out there that has had problems with a combination of Dell computer, Windows XP, Internet Explorer 7.0, and the latest security update, I would love to here from you.

On a different subject, I am going to post my March earnings, but I would like to say that the results for the month are probably a lot less than they should have been because I only was able to work online for about 2 weeks. I did get invited to a phone survey that took about 45 min, and I received $50.00, and a toilet paper product test that was $10.00 and $35.00 worth of toilet paper. Yep..I have sunk to a all-time low! I am not going to add these to my totals because they are not at all typical for a average month.

No comments: