Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 9, 2009

March Earnings

I will make this as short and simple as possible.

PTC


Total: $7.74 Upgrade= yes $10.00 yr.

Total: $1.23 Upgraded= no
"not very much money but it pays for my subscription to Global Domains International"

Paid Surveys


Total $8.00


Total $17.50



Total $2.00



Total $4.00




Banner Ad Total $1.70



Total $29.50 (a new favorite...several surveys per day!)



Total $2.50





total $4.00





Total $14.00 (Daily surveys you can take every 24 hours)





BuildingMaterialsTalk.com $2.00
Buzzback.com $0.00
ClearVoiceSurveys.com $7.50
ContractorAdvisoryBoard.com $0.00
EpollSurveys.com $5.75
Esearch.com $0.00
ExecutiveAdvisoryBoard.com $0.00
FocusForwardOnline.com $2.00
FocusNation.com $0.00
GreenfieldOnline.com $0.00
HonestInsite.com $1.85
Ipsosi-say.com $2.50
JuryTest.com $0.00
Lightspeedpanel.com $18.75 (a new favorite of mine but no affiliate program offered)
MyPoints.com $0.60
MyView.com $7.00
Netverdix.com $1.00
OpinionPlace.com $3.50
Surveys.com $3.00
SurveyHead.com $25.50 (many surveys on a daily basis)
SurveySpot.com $6.00 (more and more cash surveys instead of contest entry's)
GlobalOpinionPanels.com $5.40
TestSpin.com $2.00
ValuedOpinions $10.50
VocalLabs.com $ 1.00
Your2Cents.com $6.00
ZoomPanel.com $3.00

Paid Survey Site Total for March $ 197.05 ( I have used $30.00 of this to upgrade my accounts where I can on traffic exchanges, giving me twice the production. Another advantage of upgrading your account is that you get random refferals on most exchanges. People get assigned to you randomly.)


GPT Sites

I gave up on these when I started to have problems with my computer. It had something to do with how cookies were delt with on my PC. The totals could have been a lot more without much trouble. Here are my totals anyway. I will give a more in-depth review of these sites when I get a full month to work them.


Total $9.50



Total $8.75
Total $7.50



Total $8.75Total $1.46

Traffic Exchanges

Here are 4 of the traffic exchanges I worked with the majority of the time this month. They are all ranked very high by several big internet market review sites. From all the different forums I have been reading, and all the different marketing video's I have seen, a common theme about traffic exchanges is that to make them worthwhile you must upgrade from the free membership so you make more progress without wasting a lot of time. You should also take advantage of any 2 for 1 credit offers if they have a special. I have upgraded on each of these exchanges so the amount of credits I have built up might seem high, but that is the reason. Surfing these four at the same time for 1 hour should give you about 800 credits if you are upgraded.



Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange
Credits Earned 3,875 cash $1.56



Credits Earned 8,021 cash $0.00



Credits Earned 2,887 cash $0.00



Dragon Surf

Credits Earned 6,676 cash $0.00

4 comments:

An FTB Bloggers Blog said...

Hey David,

You have done some great work. I had to take some time off, the Michigan economy threw me for a loop (long story), but I'm back. I have a unique way that should work for promoting all of the affiliate programs. If it works for me that means money for you. I have signed up under you for Clixsense & Key to Cash. The other affiliate program is Cash crate but I signed under someone else (sorry). Let me know if there are any other affiliates that you recommend I would like to add one more.
-MJL

dk said...

Hi MJL,
Thanks for the sign-ups! I would like to return the favor so if you have a program I will sign up. I am interested in your unique way of promotion. I have signed up with GDI also and I think this will be my biggest money maker. I have not brought it out on my blog yet. I want to present it with all my ducks in a row and give everyone a plan BEFORE they sign up. I am going over to your website now to find something to sign up with. Thanks again!
David

An FTB Bloggers Blog said...

Hey Dave,
I signed up from Neo Bux under you and Cashle under someone else. I see that Neo Bux has a waiting period of 30 days before you can get referrals. I read an interesting tidbit today:

You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
You have 20 referrals who click 10 ads per day = $2.00
Your daily earnings = $2.10
Your weekly earnings = $14.70
Your monthly earnings = $63.00

PTC's are worth it. I will wait for your posting about GDI. That will be my last one for now. I will concentrate my time now on getting the word out and blogging.

Good Luck
-MJL

randy said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com